Sunday, 14 June 2009

SLIGHTLY OUT

Must be something in the air but several recent posts have mentioned some coming out, sometimes after much agonising sometimes unintentionally.

I had my first experience of online chat, quite something for someone who has dyslexia and can’t type too fast and has no idea how it works. Someone wanted company and to chat until the birds began to sing so I happily joined in until about 3:30 am. By now I was wide awake so I wrote an entry and posted it before going to bed at 4:00.

The door bell woke me in the morning and I realised that I had forgotten a rearranged gardening morning with my teenaged helper. In the well darkened room, it is reasonably light all day at this time of year here, I grabbed the first dressing gown and ran downstairs to catch her before she gave up and left. The quizzical look she gave me was understandable when you consider that I had grabbed Julie’s pink toweling gown and had freshly shaved everything and painted all nails Chanel gold the day before. It would have been a lot more interesting if I had worn my own slinky pink floral silk dressing gown, then there would have been little doubt...

She has known me all her life and we used to have nail competitions when we went round for a meal but gave up at about seven when she realised that she would never win. Everyone knows I am a wee bit unusual, perhaps she has a better idea than anyone else just how unusual.

I am completely honest and out to whoever asks, well I would be but still nobody has!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks to all who ever joined in the conversation and to those who took the time to follow my zig zag to a new life..

I can be contacted on the email found on my profile page.