Monday, 3 August 2009

Back to normal?

Life is getting back to normal after a flurry of visitors and such like.


Julie has vertigo and is “listening” to cricket on the TV. I went to get her medication and the town was deserted. I am getting a proper lunch at midday and have had biscuits with a cup of coffee in a house where biscuits are forbidden for obvious reasons. Later on this evening I am taking a friend to a Jaques Loussier concert in Edinburgh about 60 miles away, I almost never get to see a concert.


I told someone recently that I never appear in my dreams and that they were all nonsense. So is this some weird dream or is it some new form of reality. I’m confused…


3 comments:

  1. lol
    I have to admit I have some dreams I wish were reality and plenty I am glad are not !
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was in those biscuits?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anji, just ginger and CALORIES.

    Caroline X

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks to all who ever joined in the conversation and to those who took the time to follow my zig zag to a new life..

I can be contacted on the email found on my profile page.