Wednesday, 21 October 2009

What is man? For Lori, been as nice as I can.

MAN?

Male humanoid, sperm donor in reproductive process.

Characteristics such as greater height weight and strength compared to female. Hormone testosterone produces hardened features, deeper voice and a full body hairiness like an ape. Dress sense nonexistent, prefers clothing in shapeless rough materials the colour of excrement. Sweat is an acceptable fragrance and hair styles are based on toilet brushes. Emotions mainly retarded, close bonding only insofar as it provides success in allowing mating to occur. Once successfully mated allegiance returns to male pack to socialize getting loudly intoxicated fighting over allegiances to groups of ball hitter kicker throwers or comparing choice of transport or earning capacities, competitiveness is all important.

Female humanoids fooled by pheromones find them attractive, that is until they find out just how disgusting they really are but then it is too late...

                                       ________________________________________________

Not really a fan of man, find few redeeming features, sorry.

7 comments:

  1. You need to be careful, you may be up before the sexual discrimination panel!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goddess, this was freaking hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! It made me laugh.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well - yes. But I know at least one isn't quite that bad...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I have been avoiding reading the "What Is.." posts for various reasons. Just skipping over them, no matter who wrote them...even the one my best friend wrote. Yours is the first one I have read. I guess I should go back and look at all of the others.

    Very funny, Caroline. Nice post.

    Calie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks to all who ever joined in the conversation and to those who took the time to follow my zig zag to a new life..

I can be contacted on the email found on my profile page.