Monday, 9 November 2009

Best caresses ever

We have been together for about thirty years now, so why has it taken this long to get the best ever caresses and why does it have to be so complicated as to be impossible to repeat!

It required some unusual props to get us in the mood, but hey whatever turns you on. First I was woken buy a scream of alarm and J was quickly out of bed so not her normal self. Bad words filled the air, obviously not from me! It looked like she had wet the bed which of course is exactly what she had done but not in the manner you might be thinking. I am no longer sufficient to maintain her winter warmth and she supplements body heat with bottle heat and had not bothered to check if the thing was still in useable condition, finding out had sent water all over the place. She departed with more oaths.

Not in my nature to let her suffer I found the hair dryer and started to dry off the duvet cover and sheets, this was before I found the really damp patch. On returning she just stood watching for a few moments before I suggested that she should get under my side to keep warm while the work continued. Don’t know what got into her but once on my side she started to caress me from above the knee, up over my cheek and on up my side which has always been her favourite part of me being completely hairless. There was something driven and sensuous about the action, an earnestness most unlike her usual caresses and she just kept going!

This took a while before I thought it dry enough to turn the mattress and the bedclothes could be reassembled and return to sleep mode.

Sleep was a long time returning as the brain first took pleasure at this marvelous sensuous joy I had been feeling then typically viewed it from the opposite direction and cursed that it had taken so long for her to get round to doing this.

She now has a new bottle, I shall report back in five, six or seven years when this one fails as to wether she can repeat the performance.

6 comments:

  1. I just finished bathing the dog. I think I'll get him to jump up in the Mrs. bed! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a calm one now. If that happened to me, I'd like to think I would remain calm, but I'd probably be up cursing right along with her!

    Perhaps now that J is retired, and less stressed out by the daily grind, you can rediscover long lost intimacy. Wouldn't that be nice?

    Melissa XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Melissa. Hopefully you won't have to wait so long for next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. J is thawing little by little though I did joke about calling her Baked Alaska!

    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!!

    I love your posts, Caroline!

    Calie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks to all who ever joined in the conversation and to those who took the time to follow my zig zag to a new life..

I can be contacted on the email found on my profile page.