Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Plastic cards

Another Caroline commented that she too was a Macaholic, even worse case than mine though you would have to go a long way to find someone who would commit quite such a high proportion os their miserable wealth on just one purchase as I have done. Thought the credit card had found me out and stopped the transaction because they knew just how little I have and regretted giving me such a high limit but no they were just blocking the transaction until they were sure I had made the purchase. having decided that it was me fool enough to do this they unfroze the card but would not just pay up! Get in touch with apple etc, phone calls, time wasted etc... OK. Three days latter credit card company calls again!!!! I want to help save the world economy by letting my money slush about and let people make things ( of beauty ) and sell them and deliver them so everyone is busy and happy but it is just so hard!

So I am several days further back in the queue for my beautiful baby, probably behind a lot of other Carolines waiting for the gestation and birth of their wee beauties on the other side of the world then we have to wait as they count the batteries on each plane since there is a limit! So this a wee bit like waiting for a birth but it will arrive eventually I am sure.

All I need now is a name!
.
.

9 comments:

  1. But how wonderful will it be when it arrives!
    I think the name "Mick" would be good for a "Mac"
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is definitely a she!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since it's getting close to Christmas, how about naming her after our beloved savior's favorite girl? How does Mary Mac-dalene sound? ;-)

    Melissa XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because of your love of France, how about a french sounding Michelle - MACHELLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about Poison Sumac, in honor of your rash decision? Oh, the wit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like LisaLisa's idea - and do we get to see a photo of your baby when she arrives?

    ReplyDelete
  7. love mac's worked with them for years from the humble quadra's to the birth of the power mac'a and then the G3 and G4's and now I can only drool as I imagine how beautiful your new apple installation will be.

    signed envious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love mac's worked with them for years from the humble quadra's to the birth of the power mac'a and then the G3 and G4's and now I can only drool as I imagine how beautiful your new apple installation will be.

    signed envious.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks to all who ever joined in the conversation and to those who took the time to follow my zig zag to a new life..

I can be contacted on the email found on my profile page.