Saturday, 25 December 2010

Christmas to Christmas.


Christmas to Christmas from C Russelle on Vimeo.


This is not for everyone. It takes an age, 13.5 minutes of your life and you get to choose your own musical accompaniment since I don't wish to upset anybody by advertising their music here. I would recommend an evening raga for suitable mood and length. I used to be a serious photographer but I can only see a blurry screen on the digital most of the time but have learned to relax and wave it about with fingers crossed.


Until quite recently I would dodge any camera even in the distance but it was pointed out to me recently that I now smile and encourage its examining eye. The ravages of time and testosterone have ensured that I am no beauty but I can live with what I have.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful slide show! Really great slice of your life in pics. Watched it to the new Guster CD my son and his wife got me for Christmas. They went together really well.

    You've got a really good eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the slide show, but felt rushed. Is there any way to slow it down? No sooner woud I begin to appreciate one picture, when it would move on to the next.

    I hope you had a good time sharing a Christmas meal with friends.

    Melissa XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? Let you examine each one for faults?

    Well yes, there is a way if your mouse strays on to the bottom of the screen controls pop up.

    I am still playing about to find some way to show pictures easily in number for the blog.

    You didn't like my attempt at flicker as being too dark and this is four months allowance on flicker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures and I love the way the pictures show your year. I even featured although I hardly recognised myself !!
    You take such interesting pictures, a joy to see.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched the whole slide show and I enjoyed every minute of it!

    I always love your pictures of the countryside, the flowers, the roofs, the food, etc. I was going to assume that all of these shots are from Scotland, but then I remembered your trip to France. I just wish you could narrate them.

    But, most of all, I loved the pictures of you and your friends and family. That says a lot about you, Caroline.

    Oh! My favs?

    Well, I liked the painted toes in the sandals and the sign that said: Everything's going to be alright.

    A belated Merry Christmas, Caroline.

    Calie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks to all who ever joined in the conversation and to those who took the time to follow my zig zag to a new life..

I can be contacted on the email found on my profile page.