Thursday, 26 May 2011

Home.



Home at last. I would have stayed on the road until the money was all gone, I had got to that point but Julie had reached the opposite  conclusion and wanted home and NOW. This missed a few hoped for days with friends in the south of England but…
So much to do to get back into home life and the post trip dip to get over too.
Seven weeks away is quite a while and catching up on blogs has had it’s usual quota of misery while more than half of my blog list has now ground to a halt with blogs stopped, gone private with no way in or dormant for months. This corner of the net has not been the happy friendly place it used to be for a while now but it is feeling distinctly lonely here now!
I am still here and normal service resumes shortly.


13 comments:

  1. I'm sure it must be a big let down, after seven weeks of travel through some of the most beautiful countries in the world. Thank goodness we have long term memory to record those events.

    I owe you an email. I will write as soon as I can.

    Love,
    Melissa XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still here as well, but not a lot to say at the mo. Too busy doing rather than blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still 'ere 'ere too :)

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well that was fun. Google gave me a server error and when I reloaded the blog I saw loads of copies of my comment. My apologies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome home!

    There are still a few 'old faithfuls' around.

    I don't know that any real degree of unfriendliness has crept in. But we all get frustrated with life in one way or another, and sometimes that must come out as a misjudged or pointless rant.

    Personally I feel happier than ever!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome home!

    There are still a few 'old faithfuls' around.

    I don't know that any real degree of unfriendliness has crept in. But we all get frustrated with life in one way or another, and sometimes that must come out as a misjudged or pointless rant.

    Personally I feel happier than ever!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to see you back ok.
    I will give you a call over the weekend.
    I guess I have been one of those that have not been around much. It just seems I am so busy with my new life I dont have the time or motivation.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks to all who ever joined in the conversation and to those who took the time to follow my zig zag to a new life..

I can be contacted on the email found on my profile page.