Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Darn.

Just heading off for a family visit. I have been joking for weeks that the miserable excuse for a sumer will turn warm and sunny the moment I leave like it did in the spring and lo and behold that is exactly what is about to happen...


Net contact can be a bit ropey where we are heading so don't expect a lot of comments or posts.


In the past I would pack in a few minutes, my disguise was almost constantly the same fine trousers and tee shirt or pullover top, only the colours changed so it was simply a case of grabbing some which happened to be clean and be off. 


Now there are just so many choices!! And a baggage allowance that is less than I could carry!! Thank goodness I have so little money for clothes or I could find it too difficult to choose and have to stay home...

2 comments:

  1. I hope that the weather will be lovely where you are going .... and will probably last longer than the sun will here.

    As for thd clothes ... I am sure that before too long there will be far too many to choose from.

    Bon Voyage

    ReplyDelete
  2. In theory if you are going where I think you are going, you are heading for a heatwave for at least another week. whatever you pack I bet you don't use half of it

    Have a great time

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks to all who ever joined in the conversation and to those who took the time to follow my zig zag to a new life..

I can be contacted on the email found on my profile page.