Thursday, 1 March 2012

Time to get out...

What strange creatures we are… I have considered the idea of a leather jacket for six decades. Very one which I ever saw that got my juices flowing was always far too soft and so obviously too girlie even for my then androgynous look. The post has just arrived with a beige jacket which tempted me in a catalogue, it is several months since I bought anything for the new me so I have no guilt.
We have been offer a lift to an exhibition opening by my friend Lys, I think it is time to break out of my sick room haven and give my new look a whirl.
Naturally the photographer gets no credit on the web site! c'est la vie…
Phone just rang and an offer to go to the movies. Looks like I am coming alive again, jacket will be worn out before I know it.

.

7 comments:

  1. Leather jacket - looks like your elegant friend from the city has a style rival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Go out, wear your jacket and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, I bet you look wonderful in that jacket!

    Calie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are being missed. Enjoy yourself

    Shirley Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big inner smile...

    I am going to have to work out how to express just how different I feel now. There is more to it than feeling more tidy and complete.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to hear you are coming alive again! :-)

    Rachel xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's something very symbolic about all this happening in spring, isn't there.

    Enjoy yourself, you've earned it.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks to all who ever joined in the conversation and to those who took the time to follow my zig zag to a new life..

I can be contacted on the email found on my profile page.