Saturday, 26 May 2012

What the ***********!


This should have been a post about our travels over the last week or so but normal service has had to be suspended due to exceptional circumstances.
I have distant feint memories from far back in the last century of nerve endings jangling in an interesting fashion whilst in the company of a close companion. These past few years I have enjoyed the absence of irritating thoughts and desires. I have always been hard to ignite since I required complicated triggers.
Sleep had never been populated by interesting dreams, no recognisable people and never, never anything of a sensual nature.
Imagine my surprise to be woken this morning by an orgasm!
No doubt all common stuff for most of my readers but this is the first time in sixty years for me!
Slightly apprehensive about closing my eyes tonight...

8 comments:

  1. Who was it that said 'Life finds a way'? Ah, I remember it was Jeff Goldbloom in Jurassic Park when they discovered that the dinosuars, although all supposedly female found a way to reproduce. Personally I have never experienced an orgasm as a female, just couldn't find anyone who could last the course! LOL. But to have one all by yourself...WOW....don't knock it if you liked the experience. Now you can dream but don't be surprised if some of them are wet ones!

    Shirley Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is full of surprises, not even a damp dream before this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn says it all really !

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must have been some dream you had!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has happened to me twice now. It's Cowper's Gland where the fluid comes from, but you know best what set it flowing!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perhaps this is what a good life should be... I mean, lots of pleasant surprises of course. It was pleasant, right?
    Sleep well Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What Kathryn said!!!

    Calie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks to all who ever joined in the conversation and to those who took the time to follow my zig zag to a new life..

I can be contacted on the email found on my profile page.